Med Pack – MedBag Large
The MedBag Large Medicine Bag is designed especially for children who have to carry bulkier medications with them.
It is a portable, durable bag that allows children to carry essential medicines with them affording you peace of mind. Children and carers love the bright friendly bag which has been designed with practicality in mind for storing and carrying a variety of medications such as EpiPen, Anapen, Emerade, Auvi Q or Jext auto-injectors, Asthma Inhaler and small spacer and antihistamine.
To protect adrenaline from changes in temperature, store in MedBag Adrenaline twin or single cases (must be purchased separately).
The MedBag has a clear plastic front to be able to see the medications inside. The closure flap is fastened with velcro for easy access to medications in an emergency. On the front flap, there is a clear plastic pocket with an ID card with space for the child’s name, class, an emergency phone number, and a photo. The long strap and cushioned handle make it easy for kids to carry the bag with them everywhere.
Med Pack Features
- An ID card which can be easily personalised with a child’s photo and ICE information.
- A Sample Anaphylaxis Action Plan (choose Epipen or Anapen auto-injector plan from drop-down menu)
- Medication Authorisation Form
- A cushioned carry handle with shoulder adjustable strap.
- Secure velcro closure for easy access
- Clear PVC front to enable the content of the bag to be viewed
- Clear pocket on the reverse of the MedBag to store emergency/medical action plans. Includes an Anaphylaxis Action Plan, Asthma Care Plan & a Medication Authorisation Plan. They should be reviewed and used to draw up a personalised emergency action plan by your Doctor or Allergy Specialist. You will need to change the emergency assistance/ambulance number to the correct one for your own country.
Bag is 21 cm high, 18cm wide & 7cm deep.
For an Epipen Bag with Guides for Epipen, Jext, Emerade, Anapen or AuviQ check out our Insulated Epipen Case with Guides for Anaphylaxis here
Please note: Contents shown in image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the bag.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.