EpiPen Bag – Insulated EpiPen Case with Guides for Anaphylaxis
EpiPen Bag Features
- Illustrated allergy & anaphylaxis symptom guides.
- Illustrated, step by step guide on how to use the EpiPen, Anapen, Jext, Emerade or Auvi-Q auto-injectors.
- Emergency contact & Medicine information card.
- Photo ID & Expiry Alert card.
- EpiPen Bag is available is medium and large
- The elastic strap ensures that medications are held securely inside the case.
- Carry strap so you can easily carry your medicines on the go.
- Carabiner clip so can easily attach to bags or hooks.
Insulated EpiPen Case
- Insulated with foil lining
- Water resistant for when you are out & about on rainy days.
- Hard EpiPen case protects medications from bumps and knocks.
Available in two sizes
Medium Bag – 20 cm x 13 cm x 8 cm – Will Hold 2 adrenaline/epinephrine auto-injectors, an inhaler & a bottle of anti-histamines
Large Bag – 22 cm x 16 cm x 8 cm – Will Hold 2 adrenaline/epinephrine auto-injectors, an inhaler, a small spacer such as the Aerochamber spacer with mask & a bottle of anti-histamines
Strap length (approx.): 80.5cm min. 146 cm max.
When you purchase this product on the Anaphylaxis Campaign website, Allergy Lifestyle will donate 10% of your purchase to the Anaphylaxis Campaign, to help their work supporting people at risk of severe allergies.
Please note: Medicines shown in the image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the bag.
Please note: EpiPen® have changed their guidelines, reducing the amount of time needed to hold the auto-injector in place after injecting. EpiPen® auto-injectors may state ‘Hold for 3 Seconds, or 5 seconds or 10 seconds. Please choose the corresponding guide in the drop down menu that matches your EpiPen®.
“The information provided in this case is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Allergy Lifestyle Limited (t/a Allergy Lifestyle) uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information provided however no warranty is given that they are error-free. The user accepts that changes are made to protocols periodically and that the user shall be solely and absolutely responsible for using and administering any medication”.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
N.B. If you change your adrenaline or epinephrine auto-injector type or need spare cards, you can purchase Epipen Bag Inserts here for the large bag (22 cm x 16 cm x 8 cm)