Aerochamber is an inhaler spacer designed to help patients inhale metered-dose inhalers correctly.
The majority of people do not use their inhalers properly. This is why doctors recommend using an AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu Chamber with your inhaler.
Inhalers can be challenging because the medicine comes out very quickly and can end up in your mouth and throat. This can lead to side effects such as sore throat and oral infections.
Using an AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu Chamber with your inhaler helps ensure the medicine is delivered to your lungs.
This is a small size device which makes it easy to carry.
Instructions for Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Use
Replace your spacer annually.
Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Spacer Features:
- EZ Flow*Exhalation Valve – Minimizes re-breathing, directs exhaled flow away from the patient’s face.
- Flow-Vu*Inhalation Indicator – Moves with inspiration, assures carer inhalation is performed correctly.
- FlowSignal*Whistle – Sounds when the patient is inhaling too rapidly, encourages patients to breathe slowly.
- Anti-static chamber – Can be used out of the package without pre-treatment, maximizes aerosol suspension time.
- Responsive one-way Inspiratory Valve – Opens with minimal inspiratory effort, closes on exhalation, and retains medication inside the chamber for the next breath.
- ComfortSeal*Mask – Flexible, anatomically designed, specifically designed paediatric options.
Aerochamber Spacer Mask Design:
- Flexible, anatomically designed ComfortSeal Mask with curved lip ensures a proper seal
- Paediatric masks designed to fit facial contours (i.e. small mask not just a smaller version of large mask)
- Lower dead space volume improved overall aerosol delivery efficiency due to less dilution of the medication
Click the link to learn how to use your aero chamber: small_medium_mask_Instructions for Use