MedBag Pouch for EPIPEN auto-injectors – Medicine Pouch
MedBag’s EpiPen pouch holders are foil lined bags designed specifically to hold a range of medications. The bright design makes it highly visible and easy to use.
This medicine pouch helps protect adrenaline from temperature fluctuations. They have one main compartment for storing bigger medications and a zipped pocket on the back for other necessities. There’s a key ring on the side for attaching it to a bag.
The front of the pouch has MedBag written in large font and has a red Medical Cross to identify it as important.
The back of the pouch has a clear plastic pocket with an ID card that you fill in with your child’s name, medical condition and emergency contact info. There is also a space for a photo for easy identification of who the medications belong to at a school or daycare facility.
- Bright design for high visibility.
- Holds Epipen, Jext, Anapen, Emerade or Auvi Q adrenaline auto-injectors, anti-histamine, inhalers, small spacer or other medications.
- Extra zipped pocket at the back.
- Keyring loop on the side.
- Foil lined for protection.
- ID card on back for identification and emergency contact information.
Size: approximately 200mm (W) x 140mm (H) x 55mm (D) (depth is tapered, 55mm is the widest point).
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.