EpiPen® Bag – Insulated EpiPen® Case with Guides for Anaphylaxis
EpiPen® Bag Features
- Easy to follow allergy symptom guides.
- Illustrated, step by step guide on how to use the EpiPen®, Anapen®, Jext®, Emerade® or Auvi-Q® auto-injectors.
- Emergency contact & Medicine information card.
- Photo ID & Expiry Alert card.
- EpiPen® Bag holds 2 adrenaline pens (EpiPen®, Anapen®, Jext®, Emerade® or Auvi-Q® auto-injectors), an inhaler, a small spacer such as the Aerochamber® spacer and a bottle of anti-histamines.
- Water resistant for when you are out & about on a on a rainy day.
- Insulated EpiPen® Case with a foil lining.
- The elastic strap ensures that medications are held securely inside the case.
- The hard EpiPen® case protects medications from bumps and knocks.
- Carry strap so you can easily carry your medicines on the go.
- Carabiner clip so can easily attach to bags or hooks.
Size (approx.): 22.5 cm x 18 cm x 8.5 cm
Strap length (approx.): 80.5cm min. 146 cm max.
Please note: Medicines shown in image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the bag.
Please note: EpiPen® have recently changed their guidelines, reducing the amount of time needed to hold the auto-injector in place after injecting from 10 seconds to 3 seconds. Some of the EpiPen auto-injectors will still have the old 10 second guideline while some will have the new 3 second guideline. Please choose the corresponding guide in the drop down menu.
“The information provided in this case is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Allergy Lifestyle Limited (t/a Allergy Lifestyle) uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information provided however no warranty is given that they are error-free. The user accepts that changes are made to protocols periodically and that the user shall be solely and absolutely responsible for using and administering any medication”.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
N.B. If you change adrenaline pens, you can purchase a new guide here: https://www.allergylifestyle.com/shop/allergy-shop/epipen-cases/spare-aer-case-pen-guides/