EpiPen Holder for EpiPen auto-injectors – “Deluxe Black”
This insulated EpiPen holder for EpiPen auto-injectors was designed by an allergy mom so it perfect for allergy medicines.
The case has lots of great features like a carry handle, an adjustable belt and an ID flap on the front.
The magnetic flap on the front of the case opens up using a tag that reads “Info”. The flap contains a clear plastic pocket with an ID card inside.
The case comes with an adjustable waist belt that attaches to two velcro straps on the back of the case. These straps can also be attached to the strap of a bag, a belt, or the handle of a stroller.
The inside of the case has loops and pockets for your adrenaline pens such as EpiPen, Auvi-Q, Emerade*, Jext or Anapen auto-injectors. The loops and pockets are stretchy to make it easy to get the pens in and out in a hurry. They keep your medicines safe and secure and so protect them from falling. You can also use the pockets to hold other medications like inhalers or nasal sprays.
As the case was developed by an allergy mom, it contains lots of little extra features that are great for kids. The case comes with a small 15 ml travel bottle. The bottle has a tamper proof cap and it’s BPA free so it’s perfect for kids. The case also contains a thermometer strip and a reusable ice pack.
- Insulated case for holding allergy medications. Keeps contents within a 10-degree range of room temperature for up to 6 hours.
- Designed for kids with fun striped patterns.
- Can be worn around the waist with the included adjustable strap or you can clip it to straps, handles, or bags.
- Travel sized 15 ml bottle included for liquid medications like anti-histamines.
- Thermometer strip.
- Loops and pockets specifically designed for holding adrenaline pens and other medications.
- Ripstop fabric and 600 denier polyester exterior.
- Size: 8.5″ X 4″ X 2″.
Medications are shown for display purposes only and are not included with the case.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
*If you are using Emerade pens, please note that though the pens and travel bottle will fit, there will not be room for bulky additional medications. Please contact us before purchasing if you wish to carry additional medications and we will do our best to check to see if they will all fit in the case.
This EpiPen Carry Case is also available in Pink/Blue