No products in the cart.
Silk-filled Duvet for Double Bed
- 100% pure natural mulberry silk with 300 thread count cotton sateen casing.
- Naturally hypoallergenic; immune to dust mites, mildew and dander.
- Soft and durable, choose the weight to suit you: light, medium or deep fill.
See below for more details.
Silk duvets for double bed
Mulberry silk duvets are great for allergies and asthma. Normal duvets are a breeding ground for dust mites. Thousands for dust mites can live in one bed. The droppings left by these dust mites cause symptoms in people with asthma, eczema and hay fever.
Silk duvets are perfect for this as they are naturally immune to dust mites, dander and mildew. Dust mites cannot live in silk bedding.
Prevent dust mites in your bedding by investing in a luxurious 100% mulberry silk filled duvet.
Silk-filled duvets can help with the following conditions:
- MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities)
- Eczema and dry or itchy skin
- Skin inflammations (psoriasis)
- Burns (particularly 1st and 2nd degree)
- Post-chemotherapy sensitive skin
- Vascular sclerosis
Three thickness options are available.
Equivalent TOG Rating
Light Fill 2 – 4
Medium Fill 7 – 9
Deep Fill 10 – 13
(If you order a deep fill duvet, you will receive a light fill duvet and a medium fill duvet, these clip together to form one super cosy duvet prefect for winter nights.)
Interior: High Grade Long Strand Mulberry Silk (100% Natural)
Casing: Deluxe 300 Thread Count Fine Cotton Sateen
Notes: OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified. Top of its Class Luxury Mulberry Silk-Filled Duvet
Size: 200cm x 200cm / 79″ x 79″
Deep Fill (Combination), Light Fill (Summer), Medium Fill (Spring/Autumn)