Medication Bags – MedBag Regular
MedBags are portable, durable medication bags that allow children to carry essential medicines with them affording you peace of mind. Children and carers love the bright friendly medbag. The medication bag has been designed with practicality in mind for storing and carrying a variety of medications such as EpiPen®, Anapen®, Emerade® or Jext® auto-injectors, Asthma Inhaler and small spacer and antihistamine.
To protect adrenaline from changes in temperature, store in foil-lined MedBag Adrenaline twin or single cases (must be purchased separately)
- The medication bag has an ID card which can be easily personalised with a child’s photo and ICE information.
- A sample Action Plan for Anaphylaxis (EpiPen® or Anapen® choose from drop down menu)
- Asthma Care Plan Form
- Medication Authorisation Form
- A cushioned carry handle with shoulder adjustable strap.
- Secure velcro closure for easy access
- Clear PVC front to enable the content of the bag to be viewed
- Clear pocket on the reverse of the bag to store emergency/medical action plans. They should be reviewed and used to draw up a personalised emergency action plan by your doctor or Allergy Specialist. You will need to change the emergency assistance/ambulance number to the correct one for your own country.
The Medbag regular is a cool carry bag for kids that can store adrenaline pens such as EPIPEN®, Anapen®, Emerade® and Jext® auto-injectors. It can also hold medications for asthma such as inhalers and a small spacer (if you have a larger volumatic spacer, check out the large MedBag).
The bag has a clear plastic pocket on the back which holds 3 sheets:
- An action plan for anaphylaxis (choose either EpiPen® or Anapen® in the drop down menu) showing how to use the pen and how to recognise the symptoms.
- An Asthma care plan showing what symptoms to look out for, what medications should be given and how to provide first aid for asthma.
- A Medication Authorisation Form which information on what medications to give the child and when to give it.
Bag is cm 20 cm high, 15cm wide & 7cm deep.
Also available in Medbag Large size for bulkier medicines
Please note: Contents shown in image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the bag.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.