No products in the cart.
Adrenaline Pen Case – Medbag Twin
- MedBag carrier for EPIPEN® auto-injectors – foil lined cases with carabiner clip.
- The pouches hold two Epipen®. Anapen®, Emerade®* or Jext® auto-injectors.
- Twin case – available in Orange, Blue and Black.
Dimensions: L 180 mm x W 90mm x H 40mm
Scroll down for full description
Pouches for EPIPEN® auto-injectors – Medbag Twin
MedBags pouches for EPIPEN® auto-injectors are attractive and easy to use foil lined cases. The pouches are suitable for two Epipen®, Anapen®, Emerade®* or Jext® Adrenaline Pens.
- Foil lined pouch.
- Internal Identification label for name & phone.
- Secure Velcro closer for easy access.
- Red Medical Cross to clearly identify it as a medical bag.
- Clear pocket on reverse of case where you can insert an action plan or ICE info
- Can be used with MedBag Medicine Carry Bag (must be purchased separately)
- Carabiner clip to attach to belts or bags
Medbag pouches are suitable for carrying two adrenaline auto-injectors such as EPIPEN®, Anapen®, Emerade®* and Jext® auto-injectors. The foil lining helps to regulate the temperature and the velcro fastening means that the pens are easily accessible. The front of the pouch features a red medical cross to clear mark it as containing medicines. The back of the pouch has a large clear pocket into which you can put instructions on how to use the pens or emergency contact and other relevant information. The clip on the back of the case means you can clip the pouch to your bag, stroller, or belt.
The Medbag comes in bright orange to be immediately visible in case of emergency and also in blue and black for a more low key look.
L 180 mm x W 90mm x H 40mm
*The Emerade® pen will fit in the MedBag case but it does not hold the hard case supplied with the pen.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
Black, Blue, Orange