MediLifestyle Triple Pack – Travel Size Mini Medicine Bottles
These travel size mini medicine bottles are 66mm tall and 24mm wide so they are perfect for carrying with you everyday. They are small enough to bring with you everywhere so you always have one or two doses of medicine with you.
They are small so they will fit in your allergy medicine bag or case. The bottle is amber to protect the medicine inside from UV rays.
The bottle has a blank space for you to write your child’s name, the medicine name, the correct dose and the medicine expiration date directly on to the bottle. A fine tipped permanent marker is recommended to prevent the writing from smudging or wearing away.
The bottle holds 10 ml in total, and has markers for 2.5 ml (half tsp), 5 ml (one tsp), 7.5ml (one and a half tsp) and 10 ml (two tsp) to suit most dosages of anti-histamines and other medicines.
You can also measure dosages with the spoon. It is teaspoon (5 ml) sized and also has a line to mark a half teaspoon (2.5 ml).
The cap is child resistant and leak proof so you don’t have to worry about spills. Make sure to hold it in an upright position before opening.
There is a small spoon included so it’s easy to take the medicine while you are out and about.
- Child-resistant & leakproof (use caps & tips)
- Amber for protecting medicine from UV light.
- Spoon included with 2.5ml and 5 ml marks.
- Space for you to write your name, medicine, dose and expiry date.
- 10ml bottle; holds 2 teaspoons of medicine. 4 markers for 2.5 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, and 10 ml.
- Triple pack plastic bottles (BPA Free) – PET
For best results, use a Permanent marker to fill in details on bottle