Holder for EpiPen® auto-injectors – “Deluxe Black”
This insulated holder for EpiPen® auto-injectors was designed by an allergy mom so it fills all of your needs for carrying an adrenaline pen. The case has lots of great features like an elastic carry handle, an adjustable belt and an ID flap on the front.
The magnetic flap on the front of the case opens up using a tag that reads “Info Here”. The flap contains a clear plastic pocket with an ID card inside.
The case comes with an adjustable waist belt that attaches to two velcro straps on the back of the case. These straps can also be attached to the strap of a bag, a belt, or the handle of a stroller.
The inside of the case has loops and pockets for your adrenaline pens such as EpiPen®, Auvi-Q®, Emerade®, Jext® or Anapen® auto-injectors. The loops and pockets are stretchy to make it easy to get the pens in and out in a hurry. They keep your medicines safe and secure and so protect them from falling. You can also use the pockets to hold other medications like inhalers or nasal sprays.
As the case was developed by an allergy mom, it contains lots of little extra features that are great for kids. The case comes with a small 15 ml travel bottle. The bottle has a tamper proof cap and it’s BPA free so it’s perfect for kids. The case also contains a thermometer strip and a pocket for an ice pack.
- Insulated case for holding allergy medications. Keeps contents within a 10-degree range of room temperature for up to 6 hours.
- Designed for kids with fun striped patterns.
- Can be worn around the waist with the included adjustable strap or you can clip it to straps, handles, or bags.
- Travel sized 15 ml bottle included for liquid medications like anti-histamines.
- Thermometer strip.
- Loops and pockets specifically designed for holding adrenaline pens and other medications.
- Ripstop fabric and 600 denier polyester exterior.
- Size: 8″ x 3.5″ X 1.5″.
Please note: The bottle can be opened by pulling off the nozzle at the top. There is a seam between the thread of the cap and the nozzle where you can push upward to get it off. This must be removed to fill the bottle with anti-histamine.
Medications are shown for display purposes only and are not included with the case.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
This case is also available in Pink/Blue here: https://www.allergylifestyle.com/shop/allergy-shop/epipen-cases/holder-epipen-auto-injectors-pretty-pink/