Carrier Case for EPIPEN auto-injector – Medbag Single
This MedBag carrier case for an EPIPEN auto-injector is an attractive and easy to use foil lined case. The case is suitable for a single EPIPEN, Jext or for Anapen (if not in cardboard box)
- Foil lined pouch.
- The case has an internal identification label for name & phone.
- The carrier case has a secure Velcro closer for easy access.
- There is a belt loop on reverse which allows you to wear the case on a belt or strap.
- There is a Red Medical Cross on the front of the case to clearly identify it as a medical bag.
- Can be used with MedBag’s Medicine Carry Bag (must be purchased separately)
The case can be used with our waist belt for adrenaline pen cases which can be purchased separately.
L-170mm x W-45mm x H-30mm
Please note: Contents shown in the image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the Medbag case.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
*The Anapen will fit in the MedBag Single case but not in the cardboard box.
It is not suitable for Emerade as does not fit the hard case supplied with the pen.