Allergen Alert Labels for Food Packages
These allergen alert labels let your child know what is and isn’t okay to eat. Great for use in the kitchen and also perfect for school. The stickers have 6 of the cool Allermates Allergy characters on them so you can tick off all of the ones that are in the food.
If your child has multiple allergies or you have kids with allergies in your class, these stickers are perfect. You can let them know exactly what’s in the food, avoiding confusion or accidental allergen exposure. There’s even a space for you to write on other alelrgens if necessary.
The allergens that are shown on the sticker are:
- Wheat/Gluten allergy
- Dairy allergy
- Peanut allergy
- Nut allergy
- Egg allergy
- Soy allergy
- The sticker reads “Don’t Eat Me I’m NOT Allergen Free!”
- Check off all of the allergens that are in the food.
- Shaped like a Stop sign so it will be noticed.
- Each pack contains 24 stickers.
- Stickers measure 2.5 inches.
- Stickers can be used in the refrigerator, freezer or pantry to keep kids with food allergies safe.
Check out our Food Allergies Chef Cards here
Perfect to stay allergen and gluten free.