Epilepsy Wristband – Write On
Wearing an epilepsy wristband is very important for people with epilepsy. Having your medical information on your wrist allows medical personnel to quickly identify what’s wrong. This write on epilepsy wristband has space to write on important information like your name, an emergency contact number, medications or you can direct them to a wallet card which can hold even more information.
This wristband is a simple way to ensure that you will be safe in case of an emergency.
This silicone bracelet is comfortable and strong. It can withstand daily wear as it is made from durable medical grade silicone. The text on the front of the wristband reads “ALERT! EPILEPSY” in large, easy to read letters. The inside of the band has a white space for writing on your information.
To fix the writing on the band and make sure it doesn’t wear off:
- Use a ball point pen or permanent marker.
- Submerge in hot, boiled water for 30 seconds to set.
- To not wear perfume or other solvents near the write on area or it will rub off.
- Available in two sizes: Medium (180 mm/5.9″) and Large (202 mm/7.9″).
- Purple colour as purple is the colour that represents epilepsy internationally.
- Write on strip for your medical information.