Bee Sting Allergy Warning Bracelets
Even for people who don’t have bee sting allergies, a sting will cause pain, swelling and redness around the sting site. A bad reaction can even cause swelling beyond the sting site. For example, if you are stung on the ankle, your entire leg can swell. Although this can look dangerous, it usually starts to go away in a day or two and is no more dangerous than a normal reaction.
For someone who does have an allergy, a sting can cause pain, redness, spots, swelling, warmth and itching. The most severe reactions can cause anaphylaxis; breathing difficulties, hives, swelling of the face, throat and mouth, wheezing, difficulty swallowing, anxiety, restlessness, rapid pulse and dizziness.
Since any sting from a bee causes a reaction, a severe allergy may not be noticed right away. Bee stings release the venom into the bloodstream so anaphylaxis occurs quickly. It’s important to make sure that your allergy is known so that you receive the proper treatment quickly.
Our Bee Sting Allergy Warning Bracelets let others know about your bee sting allergy straight away so you can get the treatment you need.
Size Guide: Please choose Mediband according to wrist size, below is a general guide
- Small (Child 2yrs & up) is 150mm or 5.9 inches
- Medium (Age 5 up to small adult) is 180mm or 7.1 Inches
- Large (Adult) 202 mm or 7.9 inches
Choose correct size to fit wrist from drop down menu.
There are no reviews yet.