Anaphylaxis is a serious medical emergency where a person suffers a severe allergic reaction to a food, medication, insect sting or something else that they come into contact with. Quick treatment with adrenaline is life-saving.
People with an anaphylactic allergy must carry an adrenaline auto injector with them everywhere and must keep away from the thing that they are allergic to. This is not always possible, traces of food allergens may be present in processed foods or on surfaces, medications may be given without knowledge of the allergy and if it were possible to prevent yourself from being stung by an insect, no one would ever be stung!
This is why it is important to alert others to your allergy. Wearing an anaphylaxis bracelet alerts caregivers, passers-by and medical personnel to help them get the right help and the right treatment in case of an emergency.
This bracelet is made from silicone and it is 100% hypoallergenic (non toxic), comfortable, hard wearing and long lasting.
The bracelet reads “Anaphylaxis ALERT!” and has a medical symbol. It is red with yellow and white writing to make it stand out.
Available in sizes small (5.9” or 150mm), medium (7.1” or 180mm) and large (7.9” or 202mm).