MedAngel – Smart Temperature Sensor for Temperature Sensitive Medicines
This Med Angel smart temperature sensor connects with your phone via bluetooth so you can be sure that your EpiPen, Insulin Pen or other temperature sensitive medicines are at the correct temperature at all times.
EpiPen’s should be kept between 20 – 25°C (68-77 °F). This can be difficult when you are in a warm or cold climate. Keep this sensor with your EpiPens and it will alert you if the temperature goes too high or too low.
The sensor is powered by a single standard coin type battery which should last 8-9 months and can be easily replaced by you. When the battery is running low, the app will send you an alert.
Just select your medication from the list on the app, and it will alert you when the temperature goes too high or low. Any time the temperature approaches or exceeds the safe temperature level for your medication, you will get an alert and notification. The app is available free on the Android Play Store and the App Store, there are no in-app purchases or extra fees.
You can even go back and see the temperature range timeline from the past 30 days.
- Temperature measurement range -25°C – +60°C / -13°F – +140°F
- Measurement accuracy +-0.5°C
- Size: 42 x 26 x 8.5 mm
- Replaceable lithium-Ion CR2032 battery (Up to 9 months)
- Waterproof until 20m
- Bluetooth® Smart connection (line-of-sight range 30 m … 200 m)
- 2 years warranty against design and manufacturing defects
- Technical requirements: Android device with Android 5.1 or higher, iPhone/iPad running iOS 10 or higher
- App language: English
- Reports in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 1x MedAngel ONE Sensor
- 1x Lithium-ion CR2032 battery
- Quick start manual