EpiPen Pouch For Kids – Monkey
This cute but practical EpiPen pouch for kids is a great way of making sure your child carries their EpiPen® auto-injector with them everywhere. It’s also a great way of teaching your child about their anaphylaxis from their new allergy friend!
These EpiPen® auto-injector cases are insulated to help protect the adrenaline from temperature changes. The big red cross on the top clearly marks it as a medical case and it’s easy to spot in an emergency.
The case is large enough to hold several medications including EpiPen®, Anapen®, and Jext® adrenaline auto-injectors, Asthma Inhalers, antihistamine pills or other medicines.
- Red cross identifies it as a medical product.
- Keyring on the bottom to attach ID tags.
- Fully insulated multi-layer construction
- Four Protective Layers
- Thermal silver inner layer
- Air pocket core
- Another thermal silver layer
- The outside of the case is a plush soft toy, ideal for young kids.
Also available in Lion and Giraffe versions.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
There are no reviews yet.