No products in the cart.
Anaphylaxis Emergency Response Case (AER Case)
Assistance when you need it! Includes:
- Illustrated allergy symptom guide.
- Adrenaline autoinjector guide for EPIPEN® , Emerade®, Jext® or Anapen® auto-injectors.
- Emergency contact information card.
- Photo ID card.
Size (approx.): 22.5 cm x 18 cm x 8.5 cm.
Great way to keep Allergy Meds together.
Save when you buy two or more!
|3 or more||10%|
Medicines shown for display only.
Scroll down for full description.
EPIPEN® auto-injector Holder – AER Case for Anaphylaxis
Managing anaphylaxis or severe allergies? Do you worry that whoever is in charge would know what to do in an emergency? The AER Case holder for EPIPEN® auto-injectors comes with easy to follow illustrated guides on recognising allergy symptoms and the use of your adrenaline auto injectors (EPIPEN®, Jext®, Emerade® & Anapen® auto-injectors). Great way to keep all your allergy meds together.
- Easy to follow allergy symptom guides.
- Illustrated, step by step guide on how to use the EpiPen®, Anapen®, Jext® or Emerade® auto injectors.
- Emergency contact & Medicine information card.
- Photo ID & Expiry Alert card.
- Holds 2 adrenaline pens (EPIPEN®, Emerade®, Jext®, or Anapen® auto-injectors), an inhaler, a small spacer such as the Aerochamber® spacer and a bottle of anti-histamines.
- Water resistant for when you are out & about on a on a rainy day.
- Insulated with a foil lining.
- The elastic strap ensures medications are held securely inside the case.
- The hard case protects medications from bumps and knocks.
- Carry strap so you can easily carry your medicines on the go.
- Carabiner clip so can easily attach to bags or hooks.
You can leave it in schools, crèches, work, or at home and all of your medicines will be easily accessible any time you need them.
Size (approx.): 22.5 cm x 18 cm x 8.5 cm
Strap length (approx.): 80.5cm min. 146 cm max.
Please note: Medicines shown in image are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the bag.
“The information provided in this case is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Allergy Lifestyle Limited (t/a Allergy Lifestyle) uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information provided however no warranty is given that they are error-free. The user accepts that changes are made to protocols periodically and that the user shall be solely and absolutely responsible for using and administering any medication”.
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.
For information on the new legislation regarding schools, restaurants and sports clubs holding adrenaline pens, please see here: https://www.allergylifestyle.com/training/
N.B. If you change adrenaline pens, you can purchase a new guide here: https://www.allergylifestyle.com/shop/allergy-shop/epipen-cases/spare-aer-case-pen-guides/
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Irish pharmacy Healthwave. Healthwave is Ireland’s first pharmacy that comes to you, making it easier for you to get your prescription anaphylaxis and asthma medications. Healthwave is registered with The Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, license number is: 7275 and are based in Dublin, Ireland.
You can now purchase our Anaphylaxis Emergency Response Kit and your anaphylaxis and asthma medications. Just follow the link through to Healthwave Pharmacy for full details
Visit their website: healthwave.ie for full details of how to place an order.
Buying prescription medicines online is not allowed in Ireland.
Once your order has been placed, Healthwave will contact you by phone to arrange an appointment with their pharmacists to collect your prescription. This service is available nationwide. Healthwave has a team of mobile pharmacists available to call to your home if you are unable to attend their pharmacy in Dundrum.
Your kit and medicines will be delivered 1-2 days after
Please Note this is open to customers in the Republic of Ireland only at present.