Bag for EPIPEN® auto-injectors – AllerMates My MedBag
These Allermates EpiPen pouch bags are lightweight and machine washable. They are perfect for carrying your medicines while you’re out and about. It is especially useful when going on field trips, family outings or to carry with you every day.
The bright colour and fun character makes it easy to get your child to bring their EPIPEN® auto-injector with them everywhere.
The small size makes it perfect for keeping your meds easily accessible in a handbag, luggage or backpack.
There are two zipped compartments in the bag. The main compartment has two pockets with velcro fastenings and a detachable velcro strap for holding two EPIPEN®, Anapen®, Emerade® or ®Jext auto-injectors. The other pocket is perfect for holding any documentation.
There is also an ID card on the back for filling in your child’s name, allergies, emergency contact info and medication plan.
This pouch holder can also hold an inhaler, an aero chamber spacer, anti-histamines, peak flow meter and more.
- Two zipped pockets to keep your meds safe and secure.
- Machine washable.
- Internal velcro pockets.
- Holds 2 EPIPEN®, Anapen®, Emerade® or Jext® auto-injectors in detachable velcro loops.
- Also holds inhalers, aero chamber spacer, anti-histamine and more.
- ID card on back for emergency information.
- Small enough to fit into a handbag, backpack or other bag to keep your meds safe and easily accessible.
- Nickel, BPA and Phthalate free
- The elastic has latex encased inside the polyester weave. The latex is not touched by the user – it is covered.
- Made with high quality polyester.
Size: 8.5 inches wide x 6.5 inches long
EPIPEN® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages.