Silk-Filled, Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
This hypoallergenic mattress topper is filled with strands of mulberry silk which is 100% natural and hypoallergenic. The silk is hand stretched into a high thread count cotton outer casing.
The casing is made from soft yet durable and long lasting 300 thread count fine cotton sateen.
Flower patterns are loop sewn through the casing at regular intervals to keep the long strands of silk in place without crushing them. As a result of this the insulating air pockets between the silk strands are maintained. Thus, the topper is more comfortable and luxurious.
The mulberry silk used is of the highest quality. No chemicals or treatments used, the silk is 100% pure and natural.
Each of the corners has a strong elastic strap to secure the mattress topper to the bed and prevent it from moving during the night.
Tested and certified by Zurich based OEKO-TEX to their prestigious Standard 100. Each topper has the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 “Confidence in Textiles” label attached, providing you with complete peace of mind.
Single – 190cm x 90cm / 75″ x 36″,
Double – 190cm x 135cm / 75″ x 53″,
King size – 200cm x 150cm / 79″ x 59″,
Super King size – 200cm x 180cm / 79″ x 71″.
- High quality, long stranded pure mulberry silk
- 300 thread count cotton sateen casing
- Loop sewn flower pattern in protect insulation
- Strong elastics to hold mattress topper in place
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 “Confidence in Textiles”
- Size: Single – 190cm x 90cm / 75″ x 36″, Double – 190cm x 135cm / 75″ x 53″, King size – 200cm x 150cm / 79″ x 59″, Super King size – 200cm x 180cm / 79″ x 71″