No products in the cart.
Silk-filled Duvet for Single Bed
- Naturally hypoallergenic and clean, dust mites cannot live in silk.
- 100% pure luxurious mulberry silk filling and nothing else.
- 300 thread count cotton sateen cover for softness and durability.
- Choose what weight filling suits you best: light, medium or deep.
See below for more details.
Our luxurious single bed silk quilt is perfect for people with asthma, eczema and hay fever. Dust mites that live in your bedding cause symptoms to flare up as you breathe in their droppings during the night. Fortunately, this silk quilt is naturally hypoallergenic because dust mites cannot survive in silk!
Anti allergy bedding
Silk duvets are completely immune to dust mites, dander and mildew so you can have a safe, sound sleep.
Silk–filled duvets can help with the following conditions:
- MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities)
- Eczema and dry or itchy skin
- Skin inflammations (psoriasis)
- Burns (particularly 1st and 2nd degree)
- Post-chemotherapy sensitive skin
- Vascular sclerosis
Three thickness options are available.
Equivalent TOG Rating
Light Fill 2 – 4
Medium Fill 7 – 9
Deep Fill 10 – 13
(If you order a deep fill duvet, you will receive a light fill duvet and a medium fill duvet, these clip together to form one super cosy duvet prefect for winter nights.)
Interior: High Grade Long Strand Mulberry Silk (100% Natural)
Casing: Deluxe 300 Thread Count Fine Cotton Sateen
Notes: OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified. Top of its Class Luxury Mulberry Silk-Filled Duvet
Size: 200cm x 140cm / 79″ x 55″
Deep Fill (Combination), Light Fill (Summer), Medium Fill (Spring/Autumn)